The USER acknowledges that the WEB SITE is managed by POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP (hereinafter, POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP), belonging to Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, School of Engineering
You can contact POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP as follows:
Powder Technology Group
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
School of Engineering
Agustín de Betancourt Building
Avda. de la Universidad, 30
28911 Leganés (Madrid)
Conditions of access
By means of their access to and browsing therein, USERS of the WEB SITE undertake to utilise it in accordance with current legislation in force at any given time and the browsing conditions laid down in this Legal Notice, with morality and generally accepted proper practice and public order.
USES shall be liable vis-à-vis POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP and/or third parties for any damages they might cause as a result of breach of the aforesaid obligation. Access to and browsing on this website implies awareness and acceptance of the legal warnings set out herein.
Mere access to the WEB SITE does not imply the establishment of any type of relationship between POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP and the USER. This legal notice may be amended at any time as POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP deems necessary, irrespective of the purpose of such amendments, as long as the applicable regulations are complied with.
POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP may prohibit access to this WEB SITE to any USER engaging in unlawful behaviour. USERS of this WEB SITE shall in any case have to refrain from removing, altering, evading or manipulating any protective device or security system that might be installed therein.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
All rights reserved. All content on the WEB SITE, taking content by way of non-restrictive illustration to include texts, images, photographs, sounds, files, logotypes, source codes, combinations of colours, or any other element, as well as the structure and design, selection and form of presentation of the materials included on the WEB SITE, are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights that pertain to POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP or to third parties. USERS can utilise them only for their own personal and private use, and they undertake not to use them for commercial purposes nor to operate, distribute, reproduce, publicly communicate, technically utilise by reverse engineering or alter them without the corresponding prior written authorisation of the holder, except in cases where such actions are legally permitted.
All publications, trade marks, trade names or distinctive signs of any class that appear on this WEB SITE are the property of POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP or of third parties, and use of or access to the WEB SITE cannot be taken to attribute to users any right over the aforesaid publications, trade marks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, nor over any of the content contained on the WEB SITE.
Some pictograms are derivative works from icons designed by Freepik from Flaticon and by Lisa Staudinger from Noun Project, used under Creative Commons Terms License.
Policy on Personal Data Privacy
POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the USER on the WEB SITE and in compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December and remaining applicable regulations, informs you that:
- All personal data provided by USERS od the WEB SITE to POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP it will be treated according to the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December and will be incorporated into the WEBSITE USERS file, created and maintained under POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP, which has been duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- The data are collected for the following purposes: (i) management, study and resolution of queries and
(ii) information about facilities, services, (iii) delivery of advertising and commercial prospection by electronic media, about MultiMat Project. The data shall be used exclusively for the stated purposes.
- In the collection and processing of personal data have been adopted adequate security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorized access or manipulation thereof, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December.
- POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP is committed to protecting confidential information to which you have access.
- POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP not use in any case the personal data that you put at your disposal to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in paragraph b) above or, if necessary, to achieve its own merits.
- You certify that you are 14 years and therefore has the legal capacity to provide consent with regard to the processing of personal data and this, in accordance with the provisions of this Policy Privacy.
- The USER may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data and the right to withdraw consent for any of the aforementioned purposes, sending POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP email to email@example.com where clearly showing the dates of contact, which must be accompanied copy of your NIF /NIE or document proving your identity.
- The USER authorizes the processing of personal data supplied as set out above. To do this click the “SUBMIT” button located behind the data collection forms.
POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the WEB SITE. The “cookies” used by the WEB SITE, or third parties acting on their behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer, and do not provide personal data of the user. Cookies are files sent to a browser by a Web server to register the User’s browsing on the Site, if the USER allows their reception. In turn you can remove “cookies” which should refer to the instructions for your browser.
Limitation of Responsibility
This website is used at the decision and risk of the user. POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP cannot accept responsibility for any improper use that users might make of this website. POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP shall not be responsible for errors and omissions that this website might contain, nor will it be or may it be considered responsible for any harm resulting from use of the website or for any other action carried out on the basis of the information shown therein
POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that might cause damage or technical alterations to computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user. Accordingly, POWDER TECHOLOGY GROUP is not answerable for harm or damage that the aforesaid elements might occasion to users or to third parties.
Resolution of Disputes
Any litigious issue and, in general, any dispute that might arise in relation with the use of this website may be resolved by mutual agreement; failing that, it shall be resolved in accordance with Spanish legislation by the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, waiving recourse to any jurisdictions of their own that might otherwise pertain to them.